Imperium Nova

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imperium Nova

The site for the roleplaying game started on TCF!

2 posters

New and very important rule

Offensive Bias
    Offensive Bias
    Admin

New and very important rule Empty New and very important rule

Post  Offensive Bias Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:50 pm

The rule is quite simple. And I expect EVERYONE to follow it. Consequences for not following it is a huge penalty on your nation, or a ban.

PM's are not to be swapped between players. If you want to talk to a player about something, or plot or whatever.
    Send me the PM, the name of the player you're sending it to, and the message. Then the other player does the same with me, and I pass it back. This rule has been put in place to make spies a good tactic and useful for finding out who your enemies are. Of course, people could just lie about information, or attempt to use their own spy to find out if they're being spied on and so forth.
    Offensive Bias
    Offensive Bias
    Admin

New and very important rule Empty Re: New and very important rule

Post  Offensive Bias Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:54 pm

And another new rule.

Out of game chat, regarding player actions, player goals or anything to do with other players is forbidden. I'll be taking measures to make sure it doesn't happen. Penalties will be severe if necessary. If repeated, I WILL ban the concerned player/s.
    Offensive Bias
    Offensive Bias
    Admin

Post  Offensive Bias Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Posting just to remind people about these rules. These are the rules that WILL make the game more fun for everyone. Plus, those players who I PM'd about reporting people who do break the rules, you are reminded of your roles and reminded not to reveal yourselves, not even to each other. On a side note, I wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a merry New Year.

Good gaming everyone.
    Tylertlat
    Tylertlat

Post  Tylertlat Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:09 am

Are we allowed to converse with you about the game in off-site but private channels?
    Offensive Bias
    Offensive Bias
    Admin

Post  Offensive Bias Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Yes, that's not a problem.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:06 am