Imperium Nova

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imperium Nova

The site for the roleplaying game started on TCF!

More Rules! Please Read!!!

Offensive Bias
    Offensive Bias
    Admin

More Rules! Please Read!!! Empty More Rules! Please Read!!!

Post  Offensive Bias Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:38 pm

1. On the subject of moving troops from one region to another: Troops take 1 day to move between regions. At the start of the game, seeing as your troops don't yet have positions, position them anywhere in your territory. After that, any movement you want to make is sent to me via PM. Once I approve that movement, you update their position as they move. An example of how it should look is: 1st Roma Regiment (Region 08)

2. On the subject of building troops/buildings/research. You PM me with your action. I approve the action and send you a date for the completion of the project. You then post that in your nation thread, and when it is complete, you add it to wherever you assigned it. An example of that is: 500 Triarii - 2 days.

3. When launching an invasion of a region, players are reminded that they should copy and paste what regiments/troops they want to use to save the Moderator time. An example of how this should look is: "I want to attack region 10 with 1st Roma Regiment
    10,000 Triarii
    10,000 Hastati"

4. When attacking, if your troops have a commander, please say so, and please give his stats. For example, the description in the PM should look like this:
    1st Roma Regiment (Commanded by Julius Caesar - Diplomacy 5, Military 10, Governorship 7, Loyalty 100
    100 Hastati

5. Regarding PM's. After I have dealt with the contents of the PM, whatever that may be, I will delete the PM. If you want me to save the PM, please state so in the PM, so that I don't delete all traces of it.

6. After the construction of a building, PM me letting me know the building was finished so that I can add its effects to your nation.

7. Regions can only have one building project on at a time. So, no building three buildings in a week in a single regions and whatnot.

8. Regarding scouting. Scouting is still possible, only you must use your spy. There is a chance the spy will be caught and killed however. Send a PM asking me to send your spy to whichever region to scout. You must specify that he is scouting, otherwise he will arrive at the region and do nothing.

Last edited by Offensive Bias on Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:51 am; edited 5 times in total
    Offensive Bias
    Offensive Bias
    Admin

More Rules! Please Read!!! Empty Re: More Rules! Please Read!!!

Post  Offensive Bias Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Updated with rule 3.
    Offensive Bias
    Offensive Bias
    Admin

Post  Offensive Bias Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:06 pm

Updated with rule 4.
    Offensive Bias
    Offensive Bias
    Admin

Post  Offensive Bias Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:08 pm

Updated with rule 5.
    Offensive Bias
    Offensive Bias
    Admin

Post  Offensive Bias Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:22 am

Updated with rule 6.
    Offensive Bias
    Offensive Bias
    Admin

Post  Offensive Bias Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Updated with rule 7.
    Offensive Bias
    Offensive Bias
    Admin

Post  Offensive Bias Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:51 am

Updated with rule 8.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:28 am