Imperium Nova

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imperium Nova

The site for the roleplaying game started on TCF!

2 posters

Middle Eastern Coalition vs Bedouin Tribe (Region 08, Arabia)

Offensive Bias
    Offensive Bias
    Admin

Middle Eastern Coalition vs Bedouin Tribe (Region 08, Arabia) Empty Middle Eastern Coalition vs Bedouin Tribe (Region 08, Arabia)

Post  Offensive Bias Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Middle Eastern Coalition vs Bedouin Tribe (Region 08, Arabia) Arabia10

Your men are in luck. The larger enemy force was caught unaware. Their cavalry are dismounted, and their men are scattered around outside the small fort.

Your entire army is commanded by Jezahim - Military 9, Diplomacy 8, Governorship 1, Loyalty 100

Your forces
    1st Coalition Elite Regiment
    2,000 Heavy Spearmen
    3,000 Heavy Archers

2nd Coalition Militia Regiment
    1,000 Levy Spearmen
    2,000 Levy Archers

Enemy forces
    1st Bedouin Raider Regiment
    200 Camel Riders (Dismounted)
    300 Light Cavalry (Dismounted)
    100 Horse Archers (Dismounted)

2nd Bedouin Militia Regiment
    3,000 Arabian Swordsmen (Scattered)
    1,000 Light Archers (Scattered)
    1,000 Light Swordsmen (Scattered)

3rd Bedouin Elite Regiment
    2,000 Medium Swordsmen (Scattered)
    1,000 Heavy Spearmen (Scattered)
    4,000 Heavy Swordsmen (Scattered)

Unluckily, despite them not noticing you arriving, they notice you getting closer. However, only the 1st Raider Regiment manages to spot you. The other Regiments are scattered around the plain. They hurriedly attempt to mount their camels and horses to warn the others. There is still time to intercept the cavalry if you hurry. The fort is located at Buraydah. Al Riyad is a friendly village to the South.

Last edited by Offensive Bias on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Offensive Bias
    Offensive Bias
    Admin

Middle Eastern Coalition vs Bedouin Tribe (Region 08, Arabia) Empty Re: Middle Eastern Coalition vs Bedouin Tribe (Region 08, Arabia)

Post  Offensive Bias Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:05 am

Updated with map.
    GreyApothecary
    GreyApothecary

Middle Eastern Coalition vs Bedouin Tribe (Region 08, Arabia) Empty Re: Middle Eastern Coalition vs Bedouin Tribe (Region 08, Arabia)

Post  GreyApothecary Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:23 am

i want my heavy spearmen to go after the dismounted camel and horsemen i also want half of my levy spearmen to go after them as well while the other half stay behind to defend the archers who will be attacking the camel and horsemen once the spearmen are in position to attack i want my archers to attack any camel and horsemen trying to go warn the others once the horse men have been dealt with i want my archers to go into the fort and use its walls for defense i also want my spearmen to enter and act as a plug when the enemy try to breach they will try to hold out untill reinforcements arrive they will also be forced to hide untill the enemy is within optimal range

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:35 pm